A ductless mini-split system is one of the best solutions for both heating and air conditioning when the building doesn't offer adequate ductwork. These units are continent, efficient, and affordable!
What is a Ductless Mini-Split System?
If a building doesn't accommodate ductwork but needs to be cooled, a ductless mini-spilt unit is a great solution. The popularity of these systems is on the rise for many reasons.
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Systems
- They are a remote-controlled cooling unit that is easily installed and easy to maintain.
- Ductless systems can be used for residential and commercial settings like offices or restaurants. They are inverter-driven, so they'll modulate down depending on the capacity of the room.
- Saves on expenses without ductwork installation.
- Better than window units, more permanent.
- They are a heat pump, so they heat as well as cool.
- Use very little electricity 22 SEER.
Learn More About Ductless Mini-Split Systems
If you are interested in learning more about these ductless heating and cooling units, contact us today!